Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Proddy Workshop

Azzurro Luna Studio 

Rug Hooking, Hand Dyed Wool, Patterns and Kits

  azzurroluna.com

Wednesday we had a fun workshop in the studio on Proddy. It's the technique for the wonderful fluffy wool edge I put on these sunflower pillows. Since sunflowers always interest me that was the project I chose.
Helen Mar shared her knowledge with us and I had no idea how fun it was going to be. Kerry and Judy were edging the rugs they had just completed.


I am so smitten with these little pillows, I started this one last night. I think they are so cute.









Everyone really enjoyed the class.


2 comments:

  1. Love. love. love. these!!!! Just fantastic. I treasure my little flowers from Helen Mar from last year... and these bigger pillow versions are wonderful!!! So fun. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The workshop was so much fun. Thank you and Helen Mar for putting it on!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might like: