Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

An East Texas Field in Bloom

                                                                     
 On my travels this morning I passed through a lovely pasture full of flowers. Wild Mustard is what I always heard it called but someone said recently it is also known as First Steps. Whatever the name, each spring the fields around East Texas are full of it and it is a lovely site. This morning it was overcast and cool but the flowers were bright.
This particular field is also full of healthy looking black cows. They are usually lying in the road and the big ones aren't too worried about the car going by. The babies are more skittish and jump out of the way. They are all so cute. Whenever they are close to the road I stop to take their pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to know what that flower is called it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might like: