Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Amazing Weather


Wow the weather today is incredible. It was 77 degrees on my way home from work at 5:30. Unheard of temperatures in our Texas climate. Honestly at 10:00 at night it is normally 90. It has been raining a bit this evening and that is another equally amazing thing for July. Sometimes I try to imagine that we have a climate shift going on and we are now going to have Seattle weather. I know it's quite the dream and I probably would hate it if it were too rainy and cloudy. But it has been odd since spring around here,
The plants are really happier than normal. I have daylilies still putting on a few flowers and the colors of all the flowers in the garden are more vivid than most summers. I realize this will be short lived and I'll soon be whining about the heat but in the meantime it is lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Love your black eyed susans and the cooler temps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we are reveling in the coolness!! ;) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might like: