Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Lack Of Color
























I'm not trying to be negative but woe is me this spring. It's like living up north but without pretty snow part of the time. Drabness everywhere is what we've been looking at for months (no I am not used to it!) Where are my pretty azaleas this year. Now is when they should be blooming. Have patience you say. Okay if I must, but really!!!
I love when the Crabapple tree blooms but this year all brown.


The poor Chinese Fringe shrubs look torched. I had to look at last years pictures to cheer myself up.
                                             







 Even Sophie is wondering where the flowers are.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I totally agree, it's worse than bleak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might have to begin and end every day in the greenhouse with all the lovely citrus blooms!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might like: