Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What an incredible cookie making day we had. I have always lived across the country from my niece
She was my sisters first born child and we have enjoyed the same interests as she has grown up. Now living in Texas, it was our first opportunity to bake Christmas cookies together. We went nuts. I arrived at her house, unpacked the zillions of things I brought and we got started at 10 AM.
.
 
It didn't take long for the counters to be covered with ingredients.
 Notice the chickens outside and their fabulous eggs on the counter.
Soon the folding table we put up was covered with cookies.



We had lots of help from the little ones. Each picked a cutter and sprinkled their own cookies.
 
Such concentration!


We actually made cookies for 12 hours. It was crazy but there are so many great cookies to make.
Now we have plenty for sharing with friends and family.  

1 comment:

  1. Yum that looks so good!! Ya'll really had a cookie marathon, twelve hours! Wow, I'm impressed. I bet the kids had a blast. The cookies look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might like: