Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Enjoying the Greenery

                                                   
It was really fun to go to gift market the last few days in Atlanta Georgia. When we arrived on Saturday about 2 o'clock in the afternoon it was 70 degrees. We were so thrilled. They has a shower earlier in the day and it was lovely. It's been awhile since I've felt that temperature except inside.
Flying in, we saw green trees and lots of brown grass back here in Texas. I'm going to have to acclimate again to the heat back at work tomorrow.
It was fun to tour my yard this evening though and see that everything is still green and the sprinkler system did its job while I was gone.



Not a lot is in bloom in certain areas but green this time of year is fine with me. It makes me feel relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You might like: