Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011


  1. I finally went out to look around a bit this evening after it rained. It has rained here two nights in a row just a bit but it helps the plants so much and of course my attitude.                   I was doing well keeping up with the gardens until the first of August. In fact I was quite pleased with the way they looked despite the heat. Then I went on vacation during the hottest week and when I came back it was hard to get back in the groove. I have a lot of scorched shrubs that make the gardens less than attractive. The perennials need trimming. I hope tomorrow I can motivate to get some of it done along with some weeding. There are lots of oak trees coming up in the beds. I find the hardest part sometimes is starting. Once I am out there it goes pretty quickly.           

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You might like: