Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Online Course

I am so excited because Tuesday starts the online rug hooking course I'm signed up for. It's with Deanne Fitzpatrick from Nova Scotia and this is the first time she is offering a course online. I ordered a fiber and wool selection from her along with a pattern.
Even though I have lots of wool I thought it would be fun to see what she considered useful. I love the colors.                                                                                                                                                               











The pattern is called Cabbage Garden. I wanted to hook it the first time I saw it. Don't ask me why cabbage looked appealing but I love the woman, the fence and the sheep.
So far I have not decide on any colors for the rug. I thought I'd just wait for the first lesson and see what she expects us to accomplish this week. I suppose the cabbage will be green so that's easy.
The lessons last a month which is perfectly timed because then spring will be here. Rug hooking goes on the back burner when the spring rush starts. I can't wait for that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You might like: