Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yarn and More Yarn


I love winter, sitting inside in the evenings, knitting or rug hooking. There is no guilt involved because gardening can't happen in the dark.
I decided to shop over the internet the other day for yarn. I don't need anymore yarn but I wanted more. I justified the purchase by telling myself that my new rugs need something interesting in them. Well it is true, they don't need to be boring. I love all the handspun knubby ones.
Now I'll have to do something really interesting. I am working on a wooded landscape scene that I won't show anyone yet becuase it's not quite right. We'll see if I can figure it out. I think maybe I'll try a color abstract next. Just to play with all this gorgous yarn. Isn't the daydreaming the best part? Anything is possible at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You might like: