Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Striped Blanket

 

I get into trouble every time I see someone making something new (with yarn). I want to do it too.
It is nearly impossible to hold myself back and not start "another" project. Well, I am so glad I started the Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket . It has lots of different stitches so many new things for me to learn. Now don't look too closely because all the stiches are not perfect.


 
The blanket is growing bit by bit. The Catherine's Wheel stitch went rather slowly.
 
 
It's really fun and although I never really had a desire to crochet I am really enjoying this. Crochet goes faster than knitting so it really is perfect for blankets.
 
 Soon I will share a new crochet blanket project that is fabulous too.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's looking so good, Sharon!! Don't you love those bobbles???!! I can't wait to see its progress in real life! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking so good. Love your Catherine wheel. That's such a pretty stitch and your bobbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratification in rows! I might be ready to launch this after my Tunisian jag. Thanks for being such an inspiration with your can-do attitude and infectious laughter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You might like: